I think I’ll post more of my favorite recipes. Should beat the usual crap I post. Everyone should post their favorites.
Hmm…, maybe we should develop a FOAF for recipes. Call it ROAF.
- 1lb. ground beef
- 1c chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1(15oz) can no-salt kidney beens, undrained
- 1(14.5oz) can no-salt stewed tomatoes
- 2(8oz) cans no-salt tomato sauce
- 1 Tbls. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Enough Sour Cream and Green Onion for garnish.
Coat large saucepan w/cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook until meat is browned, stirring to a crumble. Drain well and return mixture to pan.
- Stewed Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce
- Chili Powder
Stir well, cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 mins.
Serve w/Sour Cream. Garnish w/sliced green onions.
Makes 7 servings.
What is it with this style car and candy Apple Green?